Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers (13-10) are 5.5-point underdogs against Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (18-7) Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Moda Center. The game begins at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The point total is 229.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 11, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of February 11
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Shake Milton: Day To Day (Ankle)
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
Nassir Little: Day To Day (Knee),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Trail Blazers (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Trail Blazers 115, 76ers 114|
The model line is much more favorable to the Trail Blazers compared to the FanDuel line, a 5.7 point difference, and has them favored to win Thursday’s game outright. Put your money on the Trail Blazers.
The model predicts a total 2.3 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 12.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.0.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 1.7 greater than his season average of 29.8.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Simmons’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||21||14.0||2.1||1.4||0.7||0.2||3.0|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Lillard’s points prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 1.1 points greater than his season average of 29.4.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 3.4 higher than his season average of 23.1.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The 76ers make 47.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is the same percentage the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 47.8% from the field, it is 9-3-1 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- Portland is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.8% from the field.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 43.9% clip from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points below the 44.6% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Portland has compiled a 6-4 record against the spread and a 9-1 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- When Philadelphia’s opponents shoot greater than 43.9% from the field, it is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- The 76ers’ 36.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Trail Blazers have shot from beyond the arc (37.4%).
- Philadelphia is 6-1-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it shoots better than 37.4% from distance.
- Portland is 7-2 against the spread while putting together a 7-2 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.3% from downtown.
- The Trail Blazers shoot 38.1% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 1.4 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.7%).
- Portland is 9-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall when shooting above 36.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 13-2-1 ATS record and a 14-2 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 38.1% of its three-point shots.
- The 76ers’ 10.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 5.3 fewer made shots on average than the 16.1 per game the Trail Blazers give up.
- Portland is 10-6 against the spread and 11-5 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 8-7-1 ATS and 10-6 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Trail Blazers are the second-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the 76ers allow the 11th-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from