The Los Angeles Clippers (23-10) visit the Memphis Grizzlies (13-14) as 7.5-point favorites after Kawhi Leonard went off for 32 points in the Clippers’ 135-116 victory over the Wizards. The matchup airs on FS-SE at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 227.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 25
Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Dillon Brooks: Day To Day (Thigh)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 114, Grizzlies 109|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (5.1 points) is slightly less than the 7.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Clippers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model projects a total 3.9 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Leonard’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 1.6 points less than his season average of 27.1.
- Ivica Zubac’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 17.5, 1.1 greater than his season average of 16.4.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s assists prop total for the game is posted at 7.5 assists, 0.4 lower than his season average of 7.9.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 11.5 rebounds, 0.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.2.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
- The Clippers make 48.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.9 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (47.8%).
- Los Angeles is 14-5 against the spread and 16-3 overall when it shoots higher than 47.8% from the field.
- Memphis is 11-5-1 against the spread and 11-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.7% from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.3% clip from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points fewer than the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Memphis is 9-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot over 46.3% from the field, it is 10-6 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
- The Clippers’ 42.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is three percentage points higher than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from deep (39.2%).
- Los Angeles is 14-9 against the spread and 17-6 overall when it shoots better than 39.2% from distance.
- Memphis is 8-7-1 against the spread while putting together an 8-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 42.2% from three-point distance.
- The Grizzlies’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.3%) is 0.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (35.6%).
- Memphis has a 9-4 ATS record and is 8-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 13-5 ATS and 14-4 overall in games it shoots above 35.3% from deep.
- The Clippers make 14.4 three-pointers per game this season, 3.5 more makes per game than the Grizzlies give up (10.9).
- When Los Angeles makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 17-5 against the spread and 20-2 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 7-10 ATS and 7-10 straight up.
- The Clippers are the sixth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Grizzlies allow the 25th-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from