Entering March 2021, the Brooklyn Nets chances to win the NBA Championship would shell out $300 for each and every $100 bet, $138 for each and every $125 bet to win the Eastern Conference and -200 to win the NBA Atlantic Division. Live Futures chances are available only at BetOnline, providing a generous bonus that is welcomemax bonus $1000).
Wed, Mar 3 @ Houston 6:30 PM
Thu, Mar 11 vs Boston 6:30 PM TNT
Sat, Mar 13 vs Detroit 6:00 PM NBATV
Mon, Mar 15 vs New York 7:00 PM
Wed, Mar 17 @ Indiana 6:00 PM
Fri, Mar 19 @ Orlando 7:00 PM
Sun, Mar 21 vs Washington 6:00 PM NBATV
Tue, Mar 23 @ Portland 9:00 PM
Wed, Mar 24 @ Utah 9:00 PM
Fri, Mar 26 @ Detroit 6:00 PM
Mon, Mar 29 vs Minnesota 6:30 PM
Wed, Mar 31 vs Houston 6:30 PM
Thu, Mar 11 vs Boston 6:30 PM TNT No Edge
- Nets should be a favorite that is-3.5 Boston.
- Nets have actually won by 5 or higher versus Boston in the past three conferences in the home.
Tue, Mar 23 @ Portland 9:00 PM No Edge
- Nets should really be a -3.5 favorite in Portland.
Wed, Mar 24 @ Utah 9:00 PM Edge: Utah SU
- Sagarin shows a line of 4 to 5.5.
- Utah has beaten Brooklyn in 10 associated with final 13 conferences.
- Utah has beaten Brooklin in 9 associated with final 11 house conferences.
- Brooklyn has covered within 5.5 or won outright in 4 associated with final 13 conferences.
– Ean Lamb, Gambling911.com