It’s a new month and a new year, and with it comes a brand new collection of slot games by Microgaming and its network of exclusive studios.
In the coming days, we’ll bring you a more in-depth look at each of the games being released to Microgaming-powered online casinos this month, but for now, we’ll give you a summary of the new titles so that you have something to look forward to.
These are the new January 2021 slots by Microgaming:
- Shamrock Holmes Megaways – This six reel slot was created in partnership with the independent games studio, All41 Studios and went live on January 5th.
- The Bounty – Snowborn Games created this Wild West-themed title for Microgaming, and released it to online casinos on January 7th.
- Foxpot – Foxium lent its hand to this classic 3 reel, one active line slot, which goes live at Microgaming casinos on January 12th.
- Golden Stallion Ultraways – This debut release from Northern Lights Gaming, follows the adventures of wild horses in the Old West, and goes live on January 14th.
- Hyper Strike – This frenetic, explosive 20 pay line game boasts glorious technicolor and a pop soundtrack. Gameburger Studios and Microgaming will take this game live on January 19th.
- Pachinko – Neko Games and Microgaming partnered up to create a fun video bingo game based on the pachinko parlors of Japan. Watch out for this at gaming platforms from January 20th.
- Forgotten Island Megaways – Another game by All41 Studios, Forgotten Island uses Megaways technology and a ‘king of the apes’ theme. The game goes live on January 26th.