Three years after discharging Per Eriksson, leader of NetEnt, and appointing the company’s economic officer, Therese Hillman, as acting CEO, the best entertainment that is digital with premium gaming solutions has made another unexpected move and announced her departure, effective immediately.
Therese Hillman notified the public about her withdrawal from the online gaming supplier in a LinkedIn post from 28 February.
The Company Is in Good Hands
As Therese explained in her informal resignation letter, where she also said goodbye to all the colleagues, ex-colleagues, customers, competitors and partners, it’s been a pleasure to meet and get to know everyone during NetEnt and Red Tiger to her years.
She said that the whole period of her three-year term since the company’s CEO has been effortless and enjoyable, but additionally quite challenging from time one. Hillman reveals she had to create plenty of tough choices during this time period and she actually is extremely thankful for the work that is hard was carried out.
Alongside new and game that is exciting, market entries, the Red Tiger purchase and economic development, NetEnt additionally had to undergo cost savings programs and re-organizations.
The group has been incorporated to Evolution and it is now within the most useful of arms, explained Hillman.
“I Am excited to see how the business will continue to develop and I am also looking forward to see the product innovations that will be offered to operators and players around the world,”
added the outgoing CEO.
Therese Hillman closed her letter by expressing special thanks to Henrik for great co-operation, Gavin for being the co-CEO that is best, Rob and Andy for the customer focus, Lara and Aditya for their huge efforts, Lasse for the Red Tiger acquisition and support, Andres R. and team for the grind, Lotta for everything and everyone else.
Departure, She Wrote
- It seems a little bit odd that the supplier that is largest of digitally distributed video gaming systems on the planet has taken such unforeseen move with instant impact after precisely 3 years, specially in these uncertain times.
- A large amount of objectives and due dates were reached during Therese’s term as ceo, including strong growth that is financial acquisition of a US gaming license. The business manager and elite that is former shows huge skill for product sales and company development since 2018 and they are are just some of her achievements:
- Increased profitability and competitiveness
- Product integrity with Live Fraud possibilities
- Acquisition of Red Tiger Gaming
- Going real time with DraftKings in New Jersey
- Going inhabit Pennsylvania
- Entrance into western Virginia
- Expansion within the United States with BetMGM
Partnering with FashionTV Gaming Group
Addition of numerous companies to NetEnt Connect and much more
She ended up being appointed as acting CEO back March 2018, following the Board’s decision to discharge Per Eriksson. As reported, the ongoing company will continue to grow across markets in the Nordics and the UK, despite the increased competition and her withdrawal.
To conclude, Hillman’s target that is main probably remain equivalent whenever her successor actions up, that will be greater income development than price development. The corporation that is swedish most likely currently initiated the recruitment procedure.
Stay tuned to get more news.Source:
“Breaking Information: Therese Hillman resigns as NetEnt CEO”(*), europeangaming.eu, March 1, 2021.(*)