The Brooklyn Nets (21-12) will look to continue a seven-game win streak when they host the Orlando Magic (13-19) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Barclays Center as 8-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on YES. The matchup has an over/under set at 226.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Magic Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of February 25
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot: Day To Day (Hip),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Landry Shamet: Day To Day (Chest),
Jeff Green: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Nets (-8)|
|Total Pick||Over (226.5)|
|Prediction||Nets 120, Magic 107|
The Nets are the bet in this game. They’re favored by 4.4 more points in the model than FanDuel (12.4 to 8).
The FanDuel total for this game, 226.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 227.0 points, are only 0.5 points apart.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- James Harden’s PRA prop total for the matchup is listed at 48.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 4.8 higher than his season average of 43.7.
- Kevin Durant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 43.5, 2.0 higher than his season average of 41.5.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Harden’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Nikola Vucevic’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 10.5 boards, 1.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.7.
- Markelle Fultz’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Evan Fournier’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Terrence Ross’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
- The Nets are shooting 50.1% from the field this season, 3.5 percentage points higher than the 46.6% the Magic allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 13-11 against the spread and 17-7 overall when it shoots better than 46.6% from the field.
- Orlando’s record is 12-13 against the spread and 11-14 overall when its opponents make more than 50.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic are shooting 43% from the field, 3.9% lower than the 46.9% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Orlando has an 8-0 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- This season, Brooklyn has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 43% from the field.
- The Nets’ 40.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is four percentage points higher than opponents of the Magic have shot from deep (36.6%).
- Brooklyn is 14-9 against the spread and 17-6 overall when it shoots better than 36.6% from distance.
- Orlando is 13-10 against the spread while putting up an 11-12 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 40.6% from beyond the arc.
- The Magic’s three-point shooting percentage this season (35.2%) is just 1.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nets are averaging (36.6%).
- Orlando has a 9-4 ATS record and is 7-6 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 8-6 ATS and 10-4 overall in games it shoots above 35.2% from deep.
- The Nets connect on 15.1 three-pointers per game this season, 3.5 more makes per game than the Magic allow (11.6).
- Brooklyn is 12-11 against the spread and 15-8 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Orlando is 6-13 ATS and 5-14 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Nets rank fourth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Magic give up the 18th-fewest made threes in the league.
Nets vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from