The Arizona Wildcats (17-8) can look to construct on a winning that is three-game when they hit the road to play the Oregon Ducks (16-5) on Monday, March 1, 2021 at Matthew Knight Arena as 5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
The insights that are betting predictions in this essay mirror wagering data from DraftKings as of March 1, 2021, 2:20 have always been ET. See dining table below for present odds that are betting CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The spread for this game suggested by the model (2.7 points) is slightly less than the edge that is 5-point offers to your Ducks, although the information nevertheless has them whilst the favorite.
The DraftKings total for this game, 141.5 points, as well as the model’s projected total, 141.7 points, are just 0.2 points aside.
Prediction: Oregon 72, Arizona 70
Predictions are determined by a algorithm that is data-drivenraw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s power that is raw.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Ducks’ average implied point total in 2010 is 1.6 more points than their suggested total in Monday’s game (74.6 suggested points an average of compared to 73 suggested points in this game).
- This period, Oregon has scored significantly more than its suggested point total with this matchup (73) 12 times.
- The average implied point total in the period for the Wildcats (74.9) is 6.9 more points compared to the team’s implied total in this matchup (68).
- Arizona has scored significantly more than this game’s implied total of 68 points 21 times this period.
Implied Totals are projected point totals for each united team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oregon and Arizona Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Ducks have a 46% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.1% higher than the 42.9% of shots
- In have been hit by the Wildcats’ opponents games Oregon shoots a lot better than 42.9% through the industry, it’s 7-6 from the spread and 12-2 that is overall
- Arizona 9-7 against the spread and 15-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46% from the field.
- The Wildcats are shooting 44.1% from the field, 1.8% higher than the 42.3% the Ducks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Arizona has a 9-4 record overall and an record that is 8-4-1 the spread in games the group collectively shoots greater than 42.3percent through the industry.
- This period, Oregon has a record that is 7-2 the spread and an 8-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.1% from the field.
- The Ducks are hitting 35.5% of their three-point shots this season, 1.8% higher than the 33.7% the Wildcats allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Oregon has put together an 11-2 record that is straight-up a 7-5 record from the spread in games whenever group links on significantly more than 33.7percent of its three-point shots this period.
- Arizona is 8-7 from the spread and 13-2 overall whenever its opponents make a lot more than 35.5percent of these shots from deep.
- The Wildcats are striking 36.9% of these shots from beyond the arc, which will be 3.9 portion points greater than the 33% the Ducks’ are averaging in the season.
- Arizona is 10-5-1 ATS and 11-5 general whenever striking significantly more than 33percent of its attempts that are three-point
- Oregon is 11-3 overall and 8-6 ATS in games it shoots over 36.9% from deep.
The Ducks knock down 8 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 more makes per game than the Wildcats give up (6.9).
Oregon is 6-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Arizona is 5-6 ATS and 8-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.(*)Powered By Data Skrive data that are using (*)